Basetrac Nonwoven consists of polypropylene and mixed fibres. This product is available in a range of weights up to 350 g/m² and a GRK class of 3-5. It is typically used for seperating and filtering. Basetrac Nonwoven complies with important norms, for example HPQ and IVG.
Base reinforcement for use in all soil conditions
Basetrac Grid is the standard product for base reinforcement applications available in two raw materials. The alkali resistance of the polypropylene material allows its use even in cement-stabilized soils. The flexible material exhibits no memory effect (i.e. it shows no tendency to roll up after laying), allowing much faster and easier installation than with similar products. The high interaction flexibility allows good interaction between soil and reinforcement grid. Cost savings can be achieved through project-specific selection of the required strength (20-80kN/m). The high-tensile geogrid, which is polymer-coated to protect against UV radiation and installation damage, provides reliable long-term reinforcement for base courses. Basetrac Grid has been shown to reduce the quantity of base material needed, in comparison to unreinforced constructions. All this makes Basetrac Grid a safe and durable solution for base reinforcement.
- Polypropylene or Polyester as raw material
- High tensile strength in conjunction with low strain
- Flexible and dimensionally stable geogrid
- High interaction flexibility
- No ""memory effect""
- Polypropylene suitable for alkaline environments, e.g. in conjunction with cement stabilisation or recycled rubble
- Good UV resistance due to polymer coating
- High robustness and straightforward installation
Basetrac is a registered trademark of HUESKER Synthetic GmbH.
Up until February 2017, Basetrac Nonwoven products were known as HaTe.