State-of-the-art cover lining and erosion control
Incomat Standard is the product of choice for erosion control or lining solutions that require a constant thickness concrete cross-section or impermeable concrete mattress. The unique manufacturing method, involving the incorporation of vertical ties, gives the geotextile encasement a dimensional stability that is unmatched worldwide.
This dimensional stability guarantees a constant concrete cross-section even under difficult installation conditions, e.g. with uneven bases or underwater applications. The adaptability of the concrete mattress system gives it a clear edge over all conventional concrete solutions. Through custom-fabrication, the mattresses can also be made to accommodate penetrations and complex geometries.
Incomat Standard allows concrete linings to be installed under water and on steep slopes. Thanks to its additional erosion control function, the product is also ideal for canal refurbishment and basin lining projects as it allows designers to dispense with both protective layers and multi-layered constructions.
Simple installation process
- Preparation of formation
- Spreading out of panels
- Filling of panels with fluid concrete/mortar
- Combined lining and erosion control
- Vertical ties arrangement maximizes filling height
- Constant thickness, also on uneven base
- Low hydraulic roughness compared to other concrete mattresses
- Project-specific customisation
- Manufactured thickness 8 cm to 56 cm
- Classed as harmless under M Geok E 2016 (Guidance Paper on the Use of Geosynthetics in Earthworks for Roadbuilding Projects) and BBodSchV (German Federal Soil Protection and Contaminated Sites Ordinance). Tested to German guideline for hygienic assessment of elastomers in contact with drinking water (Elastomer Guideline)
Incomat is a registered trademark of HUESKER Synthetic GmbH