Unique cover system with full-surface tensioning
The covering of silage and the subsequent removal of fodder are labour-intensive processes. An intelligently designed system and the right type of cover are crucial to the later quality of the roughage. This makes it essential to provide an efficient, airtight seal for your silage.
With the new Agritec Silage Safe, HUESKER offers a tensioning system that allows fast and efficient covering. Immediately after deposition, the silage can be rapidly sealed in an airtight envelope with a minimum of physical effort.
- Full-surface tensioning, also along the edges
- Straightforward system with mesh fabric, tubes and tensioning belts
- No sandbags or tyres required for ballasting
- Integral concrete protection to silage pit walls through silo sheeting provided by others
- Considerable reduction in fodder loss
- Ensilage in layers possible
- Minimum projected service life of 10 years
- Low purchase price
- Mesh box for clean, secure storage of unneeded woven sheets
Why choose Agritec Silage Safe?
Improved fodder quality due to full-surface tensioning, also along the edges in conjunction with standard silage film (provided by others). The tensioning system allows the removal of fodder in individual sections. The roughage can be covered over within 30 minutes without any great effort or use of tools. The system can even provide a tight seal for low filling levels. Rainwater can run off at the sides where it is removed by drainage pipes.