Lubratec stretched systems are the optimal addition to open barn or hall concepts, such as riding arenas or horse walkers, but also machine halls and warehouses. With our high-quality wind and weather protection nets, you simply close off wall areas that require special protection against draughts or weather effects. Lubratec wind protection nets for tensioning are particularly robust and resistant to wind and weather and at the same time permeable to air.
Stretched systems are a cost-effective solution that are also suitable for large openings and are easy to retrofit. The highly UV-stabilised wind protection fabrics are made to measure with piping and hemstitches at the edges and tensioned with ratchets. This guarantees a permanent taut and crease-free alignment of the windbreak. Our wind protection nets are individually made to measure up to a size of 125 m². Different colours and shapes are available. We will be pleased to advise you on the selection of the appropriate wind protection net.
POLYGONAL GABLE (SYMMETRICAL)
POLYGONAL GABLES (ASYMMETRICAL)
Lubratec Stretched systems
- Wide-ranging applications
- Low-maintenance – permanently taut and crease-free
- Effective wind and weather barrier while simultaneously admitting fresh air
- Custom-manufacture possible in various shapes and sizes
- Robust lightweight assembly to efficiently close off wall area